eng rus
United States:
To start planning, just add any place or article to your first travel (use round button with plus)
Once you have more than one travel - here you will be able to switch between them

Montana Permanent Vehicle Registration

United States | General information | Popularity - 0/10
If you would like to leave all the details to us, TaxFreeRV offers White Glove Service to deal with everything related to your RV financing. This additional service offering includes:
TaxFreeRV gathers all the basic information we can that your lender will need to get the ball rolling
We contact who we believe will be the best credit union for your particular profile, supply them with your basic information, and the lender will then contact you directly with a full understanding of the loan through your LLC in advance and get right down to business! Register RV in Montana
We file any additional forms required by your home state related to this loan and coordinate and transmit any and all required forms directly to your lender
We check in with you and your lender to be sure everything is proceeding and confirm that every detail is properly managed with your LLC and your vehicle loan.
Additional 1-time service charge for White Glove Service is $300. Any additional governmental fees required as part of the vehicle loan is charged to you at the exact amount of the fee, if applicable.
If you meet your State’s conditions this is a completely legal arrangement. Literally thousands of happy customers have taken advantage of this unique, legal opportunity.
Conditions vary from state to state, but virtually every state’s statutes makes this opportunity legal.
It is important that if you have questions regarding your situation, you contact an attorney licensed in your state of residency to determine your specific requirements.
Please call our office, or submit an online request and we will be happy to provide you with additional information regarding your particular state of residency. Montana Permanent Vehicle Registration
Insurance is simple and easy. Let your insurance carrier know to list your vehicle on your existing policy and you (and others if applicable, i.e. spouse) as the insured and your Montana Limited Liability Company as the additional insured, or if they prefer the company as the insured and you as the additional insured. If your insurance agent is not familiar with this arrangement, let us know and we can talk to your agent or refer you to an agent that does these regularly.
close editor×